Ayon NW-T/DSD Transport
As an option, you can also STREAM to this baby with the ROON Rock RS7 Music Server by USA Labs. Amazing sonic performance, Tidal, Qobuz, DSD & More! Get all the details, call 1-888-593-8477 Ext 2
Run ROON on any Network Player Streamer, DAC, even if your streamer or DAC is not ROON Compatible!
Intel Core i7
BUILT FOR HIGH END AUDIO
STATE OF THE ART WITH INTEL
Zero computer/network knowledge needed. Just plug it in! Plug & Play. Setup video is available & if needed our techs can & will remotely setup the RS7 for you for Free. All you have to do is connect the RS7, power it up and we will take it from there, Remotely via computer. Pretty cool right!
Do not use a computer to stream your music, computers run dozens of background programs just to keep the computer up & running. This causes unwanted, noticeable noise in the signal path.
The RS7 has no Noise, no fans, super fast instantaneous delivery, huge horsepower for large libraries, no spinning disks, no moving parts, imbedded operating system, no drivers, all solid state, runs super COOL, built for high end audio Only! Put it anywhere, Plug & Play. Solid State drive included.
Link to the RS7 Music Server
Ayon NW-T / DSD Vacuum Tube Network Transport
The Ayon NW-T is the only vacuum tube based, Pure Class A Network Player in production anywhere!
The NW-T/DSD is a new outstanding Network-Transport design with its “tube buffered digital output stage”. The Network-Transport can be connected with any external DAC or CD-player with a digital input (DAC section). Special attention was paid to the tube-power supply and the digital output signal. That is, to a large extent, because this digital interface is significantly involved to achieve “analog-magic” sound properties in the external DAC. The NW-T/DSD was designed to maintain all advantages of a tube (in the power supply as well as in the digital output stage) in combination with streaming. The NW-T/DSD uniquely unifies both and offers a new dimension of sound far above its class.
Features & Design
Full-featured Music Network-Transport
Vacuum-tube buffered digital output stage
We believe that the simplest circuits work best together with the shortest signal path. That is why our pre-amplifiers to date have used single-ended pure class-A circuitry. The shorter the signal path is, the less possibility of sonic degradation from various sources, including the wire itself. Even on the circuit boards, the copper traces are kept to a very minimum length. The completely redesigned circuit board provides a more straightforward and direct approach to the signal paths.
Network Player Functionality
• User interface on QVGA 3.5” TFT display
• Internet radio (vTuner)
• UPnP streaming from PC or NAS via Ethernet
• Streaming audio from USB HS (mass storage device)
° WAV (lpcm) – up to 192khz/24bit
° FLAC – up to 192khz/24bit
° AIFF – up to 192khz/24bit
° DSD – up to 128x
● Logical sequenced soft-start power up for extended tube life
● Warm up function
● Ultra short signal path
● Simplest direct circuit path for purest musical sound and high reliability
● Minimal discrete wiring for optimum signal propagation
● No DC servo that degrades the signal
● High quality parts throughout
● 6H14 tube (digital output – signal buffer)
● Upsampling 24bit/192kHz and on/off switchable
● Ethernet ( RJ45 )
● 2 x USB type “A” inputs for Memory stick or USB drives
● Digital output for PCM – S/PDIF (RCA), AES/EBU (XLR), TosLink, BNC and I2S
● Digital output for DSD – 3 x BNC
● Digital volume control
The power supplies have been further refined with new components and enhanced AC line noise filtration. Separate power transformer windings and filters provide total isolation between the input and output stage, which makes it a pure power source. This is a critical attribute for a 6H14 output stage. We also use electrolytic capacitors with much larger storage capacity to make up for the loss in filtering when using resistors in lieu of inductors.
● Dual R-Core / Low noise – insulated power transformers for digital & vacuum tube separated
● Innovative power supply provides a high speed energy delivery on transients
● Separate and isolated power supplies over each stage of amplification
● AC power line filter to avoid noise and hash from entering into the unit.
● Tube rectification for tube buffered digital output stage
● 8 separate voltage regulators
The type of parts used, therefore, must have a synergistic relationship to the circuit they are placed in. It is this relationship of which type of part to use where, that sets our products apart from the masses.
● Selected, premium quality passive components used in all applications
● High speed & high quality audiophile grade capacitors
● High quality special tube sockets with gold pins
● High quality – RCA, BNC & XLR jack
● Gold-plated industrial grade PCB
The high grade aluminum chassis imparts a richer, more lustrous tonality with a cleaner back-ground and less hash and grain. All brushed anodized anti-vibration-resonance and non-magnetic chassis’s are fully hand assembled to insure the highest level of craftsmanship.
● AC phase polarity control indicator
● The aluminium feet are resonance absorbing types
● Metal remote commander
● Chassis finish: black / chrome
|Network-Player||Ayon NW-T / DSD|
|Conversion rate||192kHz/24 bit & DSD64x/128x|
|Tube complement||6H14 & 6Z4|
|Dynamic range||> 120dB|
|Digital output – DSD||3 x BNC ( DSD-L, DSD-R, WCLK )|
|Digital output – PCM||S/PDIF, BNC, I2S, TosLink, AES/EBU|
|Digital inputs||Front mounted USB type ‘A’ socket for USB “pen”/hard disk drive|
Rear mounted USB type ‘A’ socket for USB “pen”/hard disk drive
|Network digital inputs||RP-SMA plug Wifi Aerial input (“wireless” network connection) 802.11b/g|
UTP RJ45 10/100Mbps socket (“wired” network connection)
|S/N ratio||> 120 dB|
|Frequency response||10Hz – 50kHz +/- 0.3dB|
|Total harmonic distortion @ 1kHz||< 0.002%|
|Dimension (Wide x Deep – incl. terminals x High – incl. feet)||18.89 x 14.17 x 4.72 inches|
|Weight, unit only||34 lbs – Shipping weight 42 lbs.|
Specifications subject to change without notice
Please request a Password from your distributor, dealer or Ayon Audio. Also indicate in which country the device is operated, as well as the model name and the serial number.