Ayon CD-T II Transport
As an option, you can also STREAM to this baby with the ROON Rock RS7 Music Server by USA Labs. Amazing sonic performance, Tidal, Qobuz, DSD & More! Get all the details, call 1-888-593-8477 Ext 2
Run ROON on any Network Player Streamer, DAC, even if your streamer or DAC is not ROON Compatible!
Intel Core i7
BUILT FOR HIGH END AUDIO
STATE OF THE ART WITH INTEL
Zero computer/network knowledge needed. Just plug it in! Plug & Play. Setup video is available & if needed our techs can & will remotely setup the RS7 for you for Free. All you have to do is connect the RS7, power it up and we will take it from there, Remotely via computer. Pretty cool right!
Do not use a computer to stream your music, computers run dozens of background programs just to keep the computer up & running. This causes unwanted, noticeable noise in the signal path.
The RS7 has no Noise, no fans, super fast instantaneous delivery, huge horsepower for large libraries, no spinning disks, no moving parts, imbedded operating system, no drivers, all solid state, runs super COOL, built for high end audio Only! Put it anywhere, Plug & Play. Solid State drive included.
Link to the RS7 Music Server
“Best Sound” Cost No Object LA Audio Show 2017 – The Show Newport 2016
Robert Harley & Neal Gader
The Absolute Sound Magazine Award
Ayon CD-T II – Tube Transport – Vacuum Tube
The CD-T Mk II was designed to play compact discs with a new stunning level of resolution, dynamics and musical naturalness. The overall sense of transparency and purity is simply breath-taking, offering a sense of relaxed intimacy with the recorded performance. The CD-T Mk II is perfectly engineered with a very high quality build.
Full-featured Top Loader CD-Transport
We believe that the simplest circuits work best together with the shortest signal path. That is why our pre-amplifiers to date have used single-ended pure class-A circuitry. The shorter the signal path is, the less possibility of sonic degradation from various sources, including the wire itself. Even on the circuit boards, the copper traces are kept to a very minimum length. The completely redesigned circuit board provides a more straightforward and direct approach to the signal paths.
● Warm up function
● Ultra short signal path
● Simplest direct circuit path for purest musical sound and high reliability
● Minimal discrete wiring for optimum signal propagation
● No DC servo that degrades the signal
● High quality parts throughout
● Fully hand assembled to insure the highest level of craftsmanship
● Low jitter digital audio clock system
● High precision clock
● 6H14 tube (digital output – signal buffer)
● A virtually jitter-free – 1 picoseconds – digital clocking system
● Digital output – S/PDIF (RCA), BNC, I2S, AES/EBU (XLR)
The power supplies have been further refined with new components and enhanced AC line noise filtration. Separate power transformer windings and filters provide total isolation between the CD-mechanism and digital signal.
● 2 separate R-Core / Low noise – insulated power transformer for digital audio signals & CD-mechanism
● Innovative power supply provides a high speed energy delivery on transients
● AC power line filter to avoid noise and hash from entering into the unit.
● 6 separate FET voltage regulators
The type of parts used, therefore, must have a synergistic relationship to the circuit they are placed in. It is this relationship of, which type of part to use where, that sets our products apart from the masses.
● Selected, premium quality passive components used in all applications
● High quality grade E-capacitors
● High quality – RCA, BNC & XLR jack
● Gold-plated industrial grade PCB
The high grade aluminum chassis imparts a richer, more lustrous tonality with a cleaner back-ground and less hash and grain. All brushed anodized anti-vibration-resonance and non-magnetic chassis’s are fully hand assembled to insure the highest level of craftsmanship.
● Backlit function buttons
● Modified suspension system to isolate the CD-transport from mechanical vibrations
● Anti-vibration magnetic integral CD-clamp system combined with dark acrylic CD-cover
● The aluminium feet are resonance absorbing types
● Metal remote commander
● Chassis finish: black / chrome
Specifications subject to change without notice
Please request a Password from your distributor, dealer or Ayon Audio. Also indicate in which country the device is operated, as well as the model name and the serial number.